TGA’s Durham Office is moving on the 7th April 2017 to Salvus House in Aykley Heads.
Salvus House was previously the Head Quarters building for Sunderland Marine Insurance Ltd, who were originally formed in 1882 by a group of Sunderland ship owners. Sunderland Marine are now one of the largest global marine operations, who have their UK Headquarters on the Quayside in Newcastle upon Tyne.
The Headquarters building, which was constructed by Sunderland Marine in 2005 to provide state of the art facilitates, was acquired by Durham County Council in 2016. The £3.4m purchase was a new collaborative partnership between the Council, Durham University and New College Durham to help encourage small to medium sized business to move to high quality office accommodation in Durham.
The building is a multi-award winning office development and is being managed by Business Durham. The building comprises office space ranging from 3,000 to 9,000 sq.ft, with TGA occupying approximately 1,500sq.ft at first floor level.